Combining the experience, values and exceptional service of EJ Ainger with the jewellery, gemmological and valuation knowledge and expertise of Australian Fine Assets, our new jewellery department provides our clients with the opportunity to buy and sell high quality, fine jewellery from an auction house known and trusted for 90 years.
FREE JEWELLERY APPRAISALS AND VALUATIONS
If you have any items of jewellery you are looking to sell, we can provide no obligation, free appraisals and valuations on any jewellery items so contact us now.
To consign any jewellery items or for a no-obligation appraisal and valuation, contact our specialist jewellery consultant, Robert Haigh on 0422 650 139. you can arrange to bring your items to our Richmond auction rooms for assessment or Robert can come to you.
We now have a select number of affordable and quality jewellery items included in each of our regular fortnightly auctions. So if you are in the market for quality jewellery, don't miss our regular Tuesday fortnightly auctions.
In addition to our regular fortnightly auctions, we hold a specialist fine jewellery auction on a quarterly basis, featuring a wide range and diverse collection of high quality jewellery.
1. Whilst the information presented in this document is prepared with all due care, E.J. Ainger Pty Ltd does not guarantee that the information is free from errors or omission. The information is made available on the understanding that E.J. Ainger Pty Ltd and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred arising by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the information or otherwise. Furthermore, whilst the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice and E.J. Ainger Pty Ltd is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by the user.
2. All lots are subject to a Buyers Premium of 22% including GST.
3. All items MUST be removed from the Auction Rooms by Friday midday - items may not be taken until paid in full. All lots purchased can be collected by a courier during opening hours ( Monday to Friday 9 am – 4.30 pm ) after payments have cleared. All payments and pick-ups are to be made within three business days.
4. Unless otherwise notified payment in full may by made by CASH, CHEQUE, BANKCARD, MASTERCARD or VISA only.
5. E J Ainger accepts no responsibility for your actions in bidding, pressing an incorrect button, bidding the wrong amount or on an incorrect item. All payments and pick-ups are to be made within three business days.
|Saturday:||10am – 1 pm (every 2nd week)|